PharmaCodes Compliance Launches ICTAS™
PharmaCodes Compliance, one of the first companies to offer pan European marketing compliance training, has now launched their “International Compliance Trained Agency” Scheme (ICTAS).
We have been successfully providing European training in compliance for a number of years. In the past the uptake of these courses was mainly from the pharmaceutical industry, however more recently our client base has expanded to include both communications and full service agencies.
It is becoming increasingly important for UK based agencies to have an up to date knowledge of both the ABPI Code of Practice and other national Codes that operate across the European region. In fact many pharmaceutical companies are making it a contractual requirement that agency staff are compliance trained on a regular basis. To address this issue, and in response to requests from our clients, we have developed the “International Compliance Trained Agency” Scheme (ICTAS).
Who is eligible to join ICTAS?
Agencies that have received training from PharmaCodes Compliance during the past year or are about to receive training from PharmaCodes Compliance will be eligible to join ICTAS (terms and conditions apply).
Benefits of the scheme
- The scheme is flexible and cost effective for all sizes of agency
- the most cost effective approach for small agencies may be to attend our open courses prior to membership
- larger agencies may find the “in-house” training option most suitable. In-house training is tailored and priced according to the agencies individual requirements
- All training materials used are accredited for Continuing Professional Development by an external CPD agency.
Benefits of ICTAS membership
- Demonstrate your competence and awareness of international Compliance to your clients. Including an Agency Certificate of Membership and Certificate of attendance for all trained staff.
- Permission to use the ICTAS logo on your Agency website, advertisements and business proposals.
- Monthly ABPI case review summary. This is a succinct summary of all of the cases published by the PMCPA during the previous month and any key learning points that can be derived from them. The cases are delivered in a PowerPoint presentation with speakers notes attached. Each monthly issue is sent via email, usually by the end of the first week of each month, to one email address per subscription. There is no restriction on further distribution within the subscribing company.
- 10% Discount on fees (when applicable) for attendance at open courses and ?Compliance, Codes and Communications Forums.
See a sample of the Summaries of ABPI Case Reviews exclusively offered to members of ICTAS
Case Auth_2346_8_10 (Powerpoint)
To express an interest in becoming a member of ICTAS and to be sent further details click here
Terms and conditions apply
First Member: Fishawack Communications
Fishawack is delighted to be the first confirmed member of the newly launched International Compliance Trained Agency” Scheme (ICTAS) scheme. Understanding the ethics of our clients’ environment and ensuring compliance are fundamental in medical communications. Across the Fishawack Group, we are involved in many different initiatives to ensure leadership and best practice across the various disciplines of medical communications.
Fishawack undertook a one-day in-house workshop earlier this year with PharmaCodes, focusing on European Marketing Codes and Compliance. The workshop formed an important part of our in-house training programme, during which the team were updated on the latest changes to regulations and enjoyed discussion relating to the practicalities of code compliance throughout Europe.
Call +44 (0) 7884 182436 or
to discuss your requirements or book a course
Compliance, Codes & Communications:
If you want to spend less time concentrating on compliance and more time producing marketing campaigns for your clients, then this book is an invaluable tool.
Order your copy now