'Compliance, Codes and Communications', PharmaCodes' practical guide and companion to the 2016 ABPI Code is available now as an e-book - eCodes®. This easy-to-use guide provides online decision support in real time, information and advice on Code issues is just a few clicks away - wherever you are.
- It is designed as a companion to the Code to be used as a quick reference guide when planning promotional activities and when practical advice is required for specific circumstances.
- Information is presented on the basis of job types; e.g. 'Printed Material', 'Meetings and Congresses', 'Public Relations' etc.
- Checklists provided help support robust processes for compliance. Many practical hints and tips help stimulate ideas on how to stay compliant. Key Case summaries provide learning and insights into interpretation of the Code from the published ABPI cases.
See how eCodes® works
Who will find it useful?
Anyone involved in preparing or approving pharmaceutical marketing materials will find this an invaluable source of practical advice and information - for example:
- Originators, Reviewers, Final Signatories in Pharma companies in the UK
- Staff in Medical Communication / PR agencies who create marketing concepts, materials, activities etc.
- Staff in Global HQs e.g. in the USA who prepare campaign materials for use in the UK.
How does it help?
- By focussing on what can be done as well as what can't, by including many practical 'Hints ansd Tips' and by providing advice, information and understanding focussed on the job in hand it can be both thought provoking and stimulating.
- By pulling the code content together under the headings of 'job type' or 'basic essentials', information / advice is focussed on the job in hand, so no more searching through the code for the clause you knew was there but couldn't find!
- By including summaries of published ABPI cases at relevant points which illustrate other's experience in similar situations it can facilitate learning.
- By providing agencies and company staff readily accessible focussed information and numerous check lists that can be printed off as required it can lead to a more streamlined approval process which can save both time and costly mistakes.
What does it cost?
Prices are on an annual subscription basis and orders placed before 14th March are currently discounted by 10%
|Number of Users||Annual Subscription Price |
|Discounted Price |
|Number of Complimentary |
|11 - 25||£1,000.00||£900.00||4|
|26 - 50||£2,000.00||£1,800.00||6|
|51 - 100||£3,000.00||£2,700.00||8|
|101 - 200||£4,000.00||£3,600.00||10|